1. Full-texts including abstract, tables, figures, and references in the manuscripts must be written in English.
2. Authors are encouraged to submit electronically prepared manuscripts, with a strong preference of LATEX using the ‘ksmeart.cls’, the ‘ksme-b.cls’ or the ‘amsart.cls’. With a sample file, the files ‘ksmeart.cls’ and ‘ksme-b.cls’ can be downloaded here.
3. Manuscripts can be submitted electronically via http://www.jksmeb.org. In this website of the journal, authors should follow the submission process in steps and must upload the PDF or PS file of their manuscripts. The LATEX source file will be asked when the submitted paper has been accepted. The authors can trace the process for their submitted paper in the e-Submission banner of the Journal website. The questions about submission process may be asked via email to email@example.com.
4. The first page of the PDF file (or the printed copy) contains the title, the name(s) of the author(s) and abstract not exceeding 100 words but at least 50 words, AMS 2010 Mathematics Subject Classification and Key Words.
5. The last page of the PDF file (or the printed copy) contains the list of references followed by author’s address including email address.
6. Tables and figures have to include the consecutive numbers and captions (descriptive titles). The KSME recommends that the tables be created using the ‘booktabs’ package and graphic created electronically be saved in EPS format. For more details, authors are advised to examine the style used in the current issue of the journal.
7. In references, the titles of books and the names of journals should be italic. The reference list should be proceeded by a reference number with no brackets alphabetically. according to the following examples:
1. L.A. Zadeh: Fuzzy sets. Information and Control 8 (1965), 338-353.
2. J. Oprea: Differential geometry and its applications. Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 1997.
Cited website as a reference should be followed by a retrieved date according to the following examples:
1. W. H. Meeks III & J. Perez: A Survey on classical minimal surface theory, Preprint. Retrieved Aug. 30, 2012, from http://www.ugr.es/~jperez/papers/Meeks-Perez.pdf.
2. http://materials.iisc.ernet.in/~lord/webfiles/tpms.html (accessed Aug. 30, 2012)
8. All manuscript will be submitted to three referees for blind reviewing.
9. Publication types are original research articles and expository articles related to current research issues.
10. Authors must keep the KSME rules of research ethics. A KSME rules of research ethics form can be downloaded here.
- KSME rules of research ethics
For the policies on the research and publication ethics not stated in this instructions, International standards for editors and authors (http://publicationethics.org/international-standards-editors-and-authors) can be applied.
11. In step 5 of submission process, the authors should check the Author's Check List. For an accepted paper, the authors should fill out a Copyright Transfer Agreement to upload during the submission process of the final form of the accepted manuscript. A Copyright Transfer Agreement form can be downloaded here.
- Copyright Transfer Agreement form
12. There are page-charges associated with articles appearing in the journal. From vol. 20, no. 3 (August, 2013), the charges are US$200 for the first 6 pages or less and US$20 for each additional page. These charges are expected to be paid by the author's institute, government agency or other organization. If the author or authors do not have access to such institutional support, these charges can be waived. However, the Editorial board will give some assignment to review articles submitted by others.
13. Authors can order offprints upto maximum 20 offprints with a page charge US 5 cents per page. PDF files can be available freely from the corner View-Full Text in http://www.jksmeb.org